Prices quoted include the following:
- Fully comprehensive insurance with no excess
- No mileage charges
- V.A (vat) at 21%
- Additional drivers free (up to 3 drivers in total)
- Roof racks on request, 21 days notice required prior to colletion
- Child and booster seat if required to be booked when reserving the vehicle
- The vehicle comes with a full tank and must be returned full. Any short fall on return will be charged at pump price plus 15 € refuelling fee.
- The hirer is responsible for any fines and towing cost from your rental.
- You are not permitted to take the vehicle off the island
- The full hire cost quoted is payable on collection of the vehicle. No money No vehicle. Credit cards and euros accepted. If you wish to prepay for your vehicle speeding up the collection process, contact us by e-mail to arrange payment.
- Auto’s ellie accepts no liability for property carried or left in the vehicle
- Minimum age of drivers 25 years and must have hold a full driving license for 3 years. Maximum age 76 years
- The hirer is responsible for the following:
- Loss of keys
- Damage to interior and under body
- Improper refuelling. Do not start the vehicle and contact us immediately
- Broken windows
- Damage to types of wheels
- In signing this contract the hirer authorises Auto’s Ellie to charge their credit card with any of the before mentioned and fines.
- You are prohibited to drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs and any other substance that would impare your physical condition, the insurance cover becomes void.
- Auto’s Ellie have no smoking policy in our vehicles
Legal notice related to data protection
David Thomas informs users of this website of its policy regarding the processing and protection of all personal data furnished by users and customers obtained by browsing or signing up for services through its website.
In this respect, David Thomas guarantees that it complies with the current data protection legislation set out in Organic Act 15/1999 of 13 December (Personal Data Protection Act) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 September, approving the Regulations that implement the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Obtaining, purpose and processing of data
David Thomas is obliged to inform users of its website in relation to the obtaining of personal data by the sending of emails or by completing the forms posted on the website. In this regard David Thomas will be considered the party responsible for the data obtained by the above-described methods.
In turn David Thomas informs users that the data obtained will be processed for the following purposes: Attending to requests submitted by users, inclusion in the contacts agenda, service provision and management of commercial relations.
The operations, formalities and technical procedures carried out automated or non-automated means that permit the obtaining, storage, modification, transmission and other actions on personal data are regarded as processing of personal data.
All the personal data obtained through the David Thomas website and thus considered processing of personal data will be included in files registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency by David Thomas.
- Communication of information to third parties
David Thomas informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to any third party organisations except if such data must be transferred pursuant to a legal obligations or if the service provision entails the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case the data will only be transferred to the third party if David Thomas obtains the express consent of the user.
- Rights of users
Organic Act 15/1999 of 13 December (Personal Data Protection Act) grants all interested parties the option of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data, insofar as the user’s data may be processed by David Thomas. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the processing of their data in accordance with current personal data protection legislation.
To exercise the above rights, users should write to the following address, attaching a copy of a document that accredits their identity (National Identity Document or passport): David Thomas, C/Bajolí, Parcela 83, Nave No 1, Polígono de Mahon, Menorca, Illes Balears or substitute address filed with the General Data Protection Register. That notification will reflect the following information: The given name and surname of the user, request, address and accrediting data.
The exercise of rights must be made by the user. Nonetheless they may be executed by the interested party’s legal representative. In that case documentation must be provided accrediting such representation.
- CHANGES IN THE POLICY